Campus of Royal College of Pharmacy
The Royal College of Pharmacy was established in the year 2004, with the prior approval of AICTE with an intake of 60 students in B. Pharm and D. Pharm.
A Specious building having constructed in area about 4300 Sq.mts. and spread in 5 acres of land. The college classrooms are spacious, healthy ventilated and lighted providing the teaching-learning process a pleasing experience. There are more than 10 laboratories, animal house, and medicinal garden and central instrument room with modern sophisticated instrument.
- Independent classrooms, laboratories, computer lab, Balance room, instrument room, boys/girls common room, an audio-visual seminar hall and library is in the building.
- International Pharmaceutical Journals/Magazines
- Effective Training & Placement cell
- Qualified Faculties 24 Hrs Internet Connectivity
- Student welfare activities