The Royal College of Pharmacy was established in the year 2004.
B. Pharm - 100 students
D. Pharm. - 60 students
M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics) - 12 students
M.Pharm. (Pharm. Chemsitry) - 15 students
A Specious building having constructed in area about 4300 Sq.mts. and spread in 5 acres of land. The college classrooms are spacious, healthy ventilated and lighted providing the teaching-learning process a pleasing experience. There are more than 10 laboratories, animal house, and medicinal garden and central instrument room with modern sophisticated instrument.
- Independent classrooms, laboratories, computer lab, Balance room, instrument room, boys/girls common room, an audio-visual seminar hall and library is in the building.
- International Pharmaceutical Journals/Magazines
- Effective Training & Placement cell
- Qualified Faculties 24 Hrs Internet Connectivity
- Student welfare activities