Welcome to Royal College of Pharmacy
An immersive educational experience with strong student faculty interaction is a must for the proper growth of students. All of our campuses are fully residential with the majority of students staying on campus. Proximity to faculty helps create collaborative situations where students can learn from their teachers outside the classroom setting.
A strong feeling of community exists on each campus. Students are given ample avenues for personal growth and explorations of hobbies. All of our campuses are equipped with a wide range of facilities that make life on campus comfortable and fulfilling. Campus life is vibrant and engaging. The campuses also host various student events and festivals. Each component of the festival or event is designated as a department and is again completely student managed.Know More →
- D. Pharm I & II year that I sessional Practical & Theory examination
- B. Pharm III semester that First practical sessional examination
- College being closed due to Bharat Bandh on 10/09/2018
- B. Pharm III semester First sessional examination
- B. Pharm VII semester and V semester that first sessional examination